Features of Elementor Post Carousel Slider :
- Choose Posts from Any Post Types (Including Custom Post Types, WooCommerce Products)
- Filter Posts with Categories, Tags, Formats and other Custom Taxonomies Related to the Chosen Post Type
- Filter Posts with Post Status
- Limit Posts
- Include Specific Post by Search from Chosen Post Type
- Exclude Specific Post by Search from Chosen Post Type
- Two Types of Templates. Adding More Continuously
- Option to Add Multiple Rows
- Responsive Breakpoint Builder with Slider Options to customize Slider on different Screen
- Ignore Sticky Posts
- Order Posts in Ascending/Descending Order
- Order Posts by Publish Date, ID, Post Title, Post Name (Slug), Menu Order, Modified Date, Randomly, Number of Comments
- Multiple Slideshows (supports more than one carousel per view).
- Choose Sliding Items Per View
- Choose Slide to Scroll Number
- Show or Hide Image
- Choose Image Size from WordPress Registered Image Sizes
- Custom Image Size
- Show or Hide Title
- Show or Hide Excerpt
- Show or Hide Read More Button
- Show or Hide Dots
- Show or Hide Navigation Arrows
- Custom Arrow Icons from Font Awesome Icon and SVG Icon
- Choose Spacing Between Items
- Template Overriding Feature to customize the template and look from your active theme without changing the core plugin
- Fully Customizable Style
- Extremely User Friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Unique Settings for every carousel.
- Support all Modern Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Unlimited Slider on One Page
- Custom CSS
- Custom JS
- Priority Support
- All Free Features
You can see the demo of Elementor Post Carousel Slider from https://demo.plugin-devs.com/elementor-demo/post-carousel-for-elementor/
Hope that you will love this plugin and it will meet with your requirements. If you have any question about the plugin then contact us through the contact form
If you buy the Elementor Post Carousel Slider and facing any problem, then open a support ticket from the Submit Ticket Page.